DMCA Takedown Notice and Request Page for Swift Local
If you believe that any content on Swift Local infringes on your copyrights, please submit a DMCA takedown notice to us. We will review your request and take appropriate action.
To submit a DMCA takedown notice, please include the following information in your request:
- Your contact information, including your name, address, email address, and phone number
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed upon
- The specific URL or location on Swift Local where the infringing content is located
- A statement that you are the copyright holder of the infringed-upon work or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are, under penalty of perjury, the authorized copyright holder or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder
Please send your DMCA takedown notice to the following address:
Attn: DMCA Takedown Notices
We will review your request and take appropriate action, which may include removing the infringing content from Swift Local.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at Support@SwiftCRM.com